POWER RANKINGS: Mexico
Throughout the season, POPULAR OPEN WHEEL will rank the top-10 drivers in Formula 1 following each event.
2017 Constructor’s Championship After Mexico City
- Mercedes – championship clinched after USGP
- Ferrari (NC)
- Red Bull (NC)
- Force India (NC)
- Williams (NC)
- Toro Rosso (NC)
- Renault (NC)
- Haas (NC)
- McLaren (NC)
- Sauber (NC)
The Rankings reflect no movement from the last race.
Driver Rankings After Mexico City
- Lewis Hamilton wins his fourth world championship!
- Sebastian Vettel is still second. However, he is now only 15 points ahead of Valtteri Bottas.
- Valtteri Bottas is third.
- Daniel Ricciardo still fourth, a mere 14 points ahead fifth place Kimi Raikkonen.
- Kimi Raikkonen stays in fifth.
- Max Verstappen remains sixth.
- Sergio Perez leads his teammate Ocon by 9 points.
- Esteban Ocon is still 8th.
- Carlos Sainz still ninth.
- Lance Stroll is now tenth. Felipe Massa drops out of the top 10 drivers.
Many of the driver rankings below Hamilton look to be very tight with only two races to go. Our rankings resume in two weeks, after Sao Paulo.
The thoughts and opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of PopularOpenWheel.com, its owners, management, or other contributors. Any links contained in this article should not be considered an endorsement.