POWER RANKINGS: Brazil
Throughout the season, POPULAR OPEN WHEEL will rank the top-10 drivers in Formula 1 following each event.
2017 Constructor’s Championship After Sao Paulo
- Red Bull
- Force India
- Toro Rosso
The Rankings reflect no movement from the last race and no changes for a long time.
Driver Rankings After Brazil
- Lewis Hamilton wins his fourth world championship!
- Sebastian Vettel is still second.
- Valtteri Bottas is third.
- Daniel Ricciardo still fourth but is just seven points ahead of fifth-place Kimi Raikkonen.
- Kimi Raikkonen stays in fifth.
- Max Verstappen remains sixth-place.
- Sergio Perez leads his teammate Ocon by 11 points.
- Esteban Ocon is still 8th.
- Carlos Sainz remains ninth.
- Felipe Massa moves back into tenth. Lance Stroll drops out of the top 10 drivers.
Our rankings resume in two weeks, after Abu Dhabi.
The thoughts and opinions expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of PopularOpenWheel.com, its owners, management, or other contributors. Any links contained in this article should not be considered an endorsement.